Our Premier Whisky Smugglers’ Tour
A brand new whisky tour encompassing all things ’Glenlivet’
In the 18th and 19th century – the hidden Glen – was the illicit whisky distilling capital of the world and is now home to the worlds largest volume distillers of malt whisky, ‘The Glenlivet’.
We are a specialised off road touring company situated in the Cairngorm Mountain foothills, directly above ‘The Glenlivet’.
No other Company has the ability, local knowledge and expertise to provide you with such a unique and complete whisky touring experience.
One Life ‘Livet’ offers
• Pick up and drop off from your Upper Speyside Hotel in our Land Rovers (minimum of 4 persons) – feel special!
• Experienced off road driver/guides who access the historical sites not open to the public – feel the exclusivity!
• Quality malts at iconic Glenlivet sites – feel the History!
• 8 wheel drive Argocat trips through stunning scenery in whisky country – feel the wilderness!
• Fabulous lunch of Scottish Fayre in our renovated stone bothy (Peat Reek Bothy) on the slopes of Carn Liath – feel your waistline!
• Guided grain to glass tour of ‘The Glenlivet’ Distillery – feel the effect!
• Return journey by Land Rover to your Upper Speyside Hotel – feel relaxed!